Today’s trends will be a passé tomorrow and to keep pace with the changing times, one needs to be aware of the latest tools and trends in the market. Whether it is to launch a new website or to vamp up your old website in order to tackle the changes, you should definitely know today’s web designing trends.
A perfect or flawless web design can draw more customers to your website and boost your business.This article will not only help the designers to upgrade their designs but also the recruiters who can look for designers who are in tune with such trends.
So, let’s take a look at the top 5 eCommerce web designing trends you must be aware of:
For going to our Website : EditSoft
- Responsive Design : For your website to attract customers, it should not only be eye-catching but also mobile-friendly. The design should be such that it is functional and looks appealing on any device because more and more customers are moving to mobile and television browsing during their free-time.
- Perfect Background : A picture speaks more than a thousand words. Human mind is often more attracted to visuals than words, therefore using a combination of backgrounds with higher resolution, interesting and relevant quotes or appealing typography give an extra incentive for the user to shop on the website.
- Card-like Layout : This type of layout gives a quicker view to all that is available in your website. Most of the online shopping websites use this layout and needless to say, they are doing great. This layouts also breaks the monotony of showing products that are similar and offers a variety of options to choose from. The colors used should be vibrant and lively, so that it brightens up the customer’s screen and catches his attention instantly.
- Story-telling format : This is one of the sure shot ways to connect to your customers and let them know more about your website. Your stories can inspire them too! Agreed that this is a tough job to do but there isn’t any gain without pain. If your business is doing well then you can hire a content writer for your website and the content will hike up the count of your customers. You should not forget that even in this century, many people still love to read.
- Dynamic Search : Which one would you prefer – continuous browsing or a new page every time? All of us prefer the former one. By displaying more products on scrolling down instead of opening a new page, your site does not test the customers’ patience and instead they will be inclined to look further which is beneficial.
I would like to add a bonus point that is a current trend as well. Animations can be added to tell a story or a slideshow can be presented to glance through all the products you want to show. Keeping these in mind, ace the market and see customers flocking to your website. I hope this has helped you and do come back to this space for more informative articles.